11.03.2003

What I did today : smelled my socks before waking up, had nightmare, regressed to Zone 3 Sleep, heard chicken crossing road very loudly & woke up with start, smelled socks again, got very depressed, rolled over, decided to get up & eat breakfast, sleepwalked into kitchen smashing head on corner of fridge, opened fridge door, smelled socks again, realized I was still dreaming, smacked myself upside the head & finally awakened, smelled coffee at first but then decided it was socks, ran out door screaming, ran back in put clothes on ran out door screaming, walked in nonchalant fashion to coffeeshop (Jimby's), had 7-League-Boots Kenyan with 17 truckloads of sugar and a diverted-river's-worth of half & half, thinking this would do the trick, fell asleep at counter before paying, was ejected spiritually and intellectually from coffeeshop by Bruno, very politely, went to chiropractor for dislocated body, left chiropractor without paying (they are all quacks), was chased by chiropractor back to my house, went in house & barricaded door, realized I had not been dreaming & immediately fell into deep blissful slumber, troubled only by images of gigantic pincers reaching for my refrigerator (no problem, they can have it), slept for rest of day (that's all I can remember - is it tomorrow yet, or still yesterday?).

No comments: