1.24.2005

Politics

I'm for government.
I'm for business.
I'm for labor unions.
I'm for nonprofit organizations.
I'm for helping the poor & weak.
I'm for private enterprise.
I'm for the public sector.
I'm for the rule of law.
I'm for democracy.
I'm for persuasion, not force.
I'm for the sovereignty of the people.
I'm for the dominion of civil society.
I'm for kindness with good manners.
I'm for public service.
I'm for doing your own thing.
I'm for the majority.
I'm for the minority.
I'm for individualism.
I'm for social responsibility.
I'm for education for all.
I'm for environmental protection.
I'm for disarmament.
I'm for civil rights.
I'm for tolerance.
I'm for the simple life.
I'm for fun.
I'm for change.
I'm for continuity.
I'm for freedom.
I'm for diversity.
I'm for equality.
I'm for human rights.
I'm for justice.
I'm for peace.
I'm for the right to be stupid.
I'm for the right to be different.
I'm for the right to see for myself.
I'm for the right to change my mind.
I'm for the right to be left-handed.

I'm for the ones who live & die for these every day.

No comments: