7.18.2003

Somebody wrote a book on this, I just remembered. Lucifer's Heel, or some such thing. Help, American Peeps! Milton was a favorite of the Founders. I wrote about that in In RI, of which a section appeared oncet upon a time in Apex of the M, & which a friend is translating into Scottish or Italian as we "talk". But I am n't a-goin' t'talk about m'self!! Except to add that the Long Poem which began with Stubborn Grew was completed on 5/28, the day that Wm. Blackstone, the first Euro alien in RI, was buried (after his library was burnt down), the saint's day of Guillem de Gellone, of chansons de geste fame, & the day before my birth, which is RI Statehood Day. I merely bring this up because We was talkin' previuddly about Good Friday & ghosts & their connection with Stubbornness.

No comments: